Fully Installed Lean To Conservatories - Fitted By Professionals Nationwide
Double Glazed Conservatory Extensions
Make your choice from period or contemporary conservatory designs built to last and installed by professionals. Each one built to look great, be energy efficient, secure and long lasting.
Choose from classic Hardwood rooms to high specification Aluminium designs or value for money uPVC Conservatories.
- Hardwood or "Engineered Wood" options
- Double or Triple Glazed Units
- Triple Chambered uPVC Frame Profiles
- High Security Tempered or Laminated Glass
- Solid / Semi Solid or Clear Glazed Roofing Options
- Low Emissivity (Low-e) & Pilkington® Glass
- French, Bi-fold or Sliding Doors
- High Security Door & Window Locks
For average costs you can view our Price Guide
Conservatory Glazing Energy Ratings
It is important to consider energy efficiency when building any home extension and the performance of your new conservatory can be improved by fitting glazed sections with good Window Energy Ratings (WER) which are usually accredited by the BFRC (British Fenestration Rating Council).
The rating covers the performance of these main points:
- U- Value: Heat Loss
- Solar Gain: Internal heat build-up from the outside
- Air integrity: Control over air leakage or penetration
Typically, a WER label assists in identifying how products measure up for energy efficiency – ratings are graded A to G (G lowest) & colour coded.
The higher the rating you can fit to your room the more you could potentially save on energy costs over the lifetime of your conservatory or orangery. Given the cost of energy these days it could amount to a reasonable sum of money.
Hardwood, Aluminium or UPVC Conservatories - Free Written Quotes For The Cost of New Conservatories & Conservatory Roofs
Look for these Trade Association Logo's